It was back to basics night for me, checking in on the rate of manuscript deposits. Here is today’s picture if the NIH Manuscript Submission System usage by month (chart represents the number of manuscripts received by NIHMS and approved for processing by the author/PI for a given month) and a link to their page for statistics:
There is also a link to CSV spreadsheet data that you can download to see the exact numbers. Here’s the numbers for the last year of record (through October 2010).
Journals That Submit All NIH-Funded Final Published Articles to PubMed Central ( relieving the author of their individual responsibility) are listed on this page. Which journals have begun this hospitable routine for their authors in 2011?
- Biotechnology Research International*
- Chiropractic & Manual Therapies*
- Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine*
- Fluids and Barriers of the CNS*
- Innovations in Clinical Neuroscience
- Journal of Skin Cancer *
- Vascular Cell
* Open access biomedical journals
Over 1,000 journals provide this convenience to authors of NIH research.